Thai Women Silicone

Your average Asian woman is a delicate flower, with delicate features that compliment her usually delicate frame. Small hands, small feet, small ears and almost always small breasts. Thai women, being Asian, are no different in this regard and the biggest thing you’re most likely to ever notice on a Thai woman is her smile.

As with most women if you talk to a Thai woman long enough you’ll find she isn’t happy or satisfied with certain of her body features. Where her Western counterpart wants darker skin, perkier breasts, smaller bodies and bigger eyes and lips the Thai woman wants lighter skin, smaller noses, thinner lips and larger breasts…much larger breasts.

Thai Girl dancing with nice ass

Like most men who travel to Asia, I am attracted to Asian women and have been ever since I can remember. Their small delicate features definitely play a part in that attraction I suppose and I don’t have a problem with small breasts, as a matter of fact I prefer small breasts. I’ve never seen the attraction of large breasts but then again I’ve always been more of an ass man, so what do I know.

Thai girl surgically enhanced

Large breasts will make any woman stand out in a crowd but large breasts on a Thai woman, or ladyboy for that matter, is definitely something quite hard to dismiss. Being with a Thai woman I don’t get smacked for looking, more often than not it is something that is pointed out to me by my Thai girl that has an unhealthy fascination with large breasts.

In just about every situation that I have been with Thai women and a surgically enhanced model enters the room I always hear the same thing, ” Oh look, isn’t she beautiful”, “She has big milk, very lovely” or something else in the same vein of adulation for the big breasted girl who just toppled over into the room. In more than a few of those cases I wondered just how in the hell a woman that tiny with huge breasts was defying physics and not constantly falling flat on her face boobs.

Thai Penthouse model Joy Pimrawin

More often than not these surgically enhanced creatures have a falang boyfriend or husband who also like big breasts and more than a few work or have worked in the night life industry and see large breasts as merely a business expense that will help better their bottom line. Either way some one has shelled out 50-80 thousand baht for a new set of knockers and usually everyone involved in the silicone transaction is more than satisfied with the results.

I was surprised my first trip up country to see quite a few Thai women with enhanced front ends, although I shouldn’t have been. It still bothers me though, I mean, you wouldn’t change the Mona Lisa by painting a bigger smile on her…would you? I may be in the minority on this issue but I feel like there really needs to be a Save the Small Breast Foundation set up somewhere to educate Thai women on their natural beauty.

Pattaya Thai girl with blond hair and huge assets

Of course this rant comes on the heels of a conversation I had with my girl the other night regarding said silicone seductiveness that has been, once again, brought to my attention. You see, she has many old school friends that she grew up with that have ended up in falang relationships and almost half of them have had breast implants in the past 2 years. Invariably when another friend shows up in Nakhon Phanom or Mukdahan I get the phone call and the following conversation takes place.